DeckWright is an innovative and robust anti slip insert which adds grip to slippery timber decking. They are easy to fit, quick to apply and have been awarded the ‘DeckMark Plus’ quality assurance and performance scheme, operated by the Timber Decking and Cladding Association.
Suitable for domestic and commercial projects, DeckWright inserts fix into the grooves of timber decking with a specially formulated adhesive and provide a reassuring grip to reduce the risk of injury in wet or slippery conditions. DeckWright inserts are regularly applied to full timber decking areas or in places of higher risk, such as steps or walkways.
Key Benefits & Features
- Cut to length on site with standard tools
- Easy to fit with DeckWright adhesive
- Suitable for most grooved deck board profiles
- Durable and long lasting grip
- Tested, approved and accredited
- High PTV anti-slip rating of 71 – learn more about our PTV score here.
- 5-year warranty
- Used both commercially and domestically
Uniquely developed to create a professional anti-slip decking product, DeckWright inserts are comprised of either T or V shaped plastic bars that hold a resin and aggregate formulation. When fixed into a deck board groove, using the specially formulated adhesive, the inserts provide a reassuring grip with long lasting results. All DeckWright products are sold with a five-year warranty. For terms and conditions please click here.
If used for a commercial project in high traffic areas, then additional fixing maybe required.